Please explore these many wonderful organizations, businesses and extremely talented artists. I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I have.~Alisa
- Kate Wolf Music Festival One of our favorite festivals, late June at Black Oak Ranch in Laytonville, CA
- Break Free for Women, a community of women committed to breaking free from self limitations and to create the lives they really want.
- Breakthrough for Men is a community of men dedicated to making real change in the quality of men’s lives
- ALEX DEGRASSI Guitarist. Recording Artist. Producer of Closing The Distance.
- STEVE LOEBS Big Sur percussionist, drummer, and guest player on Closing The Distance
- KEITH GREENINGER Soulful, upbeat singer/songwriter, groove meister, former member of City Folk and long-time friend of Alisa and KimbalL.
- LAYNE REDMOND Alisa studied frame drum with Layne – a gifted teacher and performer.
- PAUL REISLER Gifted songwriter, guitar player and teacher offering excellent songwriting workshops throughout the country. Often accompanied by his profoundly inspiring wife/actress/writer and teacher Julie Portman. Alisa performs with Paul whenever she can.
- TRAUGOTT GUITARS Alisa and Kimball number among the many proud owners of these extrordinary guitars.
- Julie Ann Fineman Julieannfineman.com and www.farmforklife.com. Alisa’s sister. Celebrity photographer and sustainable food activist and artist, who has taken many of Alisa & Kimball’s publicity photos.
- LISA ECKSTRöM artist, musician and graphic designer, Designed Faith in Our Love.
- MARTHA CASANAVE An equally excellent photographer.
- SARA GLASER An exceptional graphics artist. Specializing in CD packaging and promotional materials for the arts.
- BREN AHEARN A wonderful fiber artist.
- JENNIFER BEREZAN Alisa has participated in transformative community ritual events organized and produced by the dedicated singer/songwriter/teacher Jennifer Berezan, that have included Eve Ensler, Linda Tillery, Alice Walker, Patti Cathcart, Gloria Steinem, Nina Gerber, Jami Seiber, and Chris Webster, among others.
- NANCY CASSIDY Farm girl, to Stanislaus river guide to Gold Record children’s music, this singer-songwriter hosts retreats and song circles dedicated to building supportive and creative music communities.
- COSY SHERIDAN Excellent commentary via songwriting and performance on women’s body and psyche issues in society. Cosy is the author of the one-woman show, The Pomegranate Seed. Founder of Moab Folk Music Camp.